The Personal Information Protection Policy of DNP America, LLC
At DNP America, LLC, we recognize the importance of protecting the personal information of our customers, employees, and any others we might exchange information with. As such, we have created the Personal Information Protection Policy to guide our conduct and help ensure the protection of personal information.
DNP America, LLC will:
DNP America, LLC will make every effort possible to protect the personal information of individuals and entities as described in this policy. When legally required or otherwise mandated by law,
DNP America, LLC may disclose personal information to relevant individuals or entities as described within the statutes of the law.
- Protect personal information in compliance with laws on the handling of personal information, nationally-defined guidelines and other regulations.
- Take necessary and appropriate measures in order to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information and to safely manage personal information.
- Define objectives for the use of personal information and implement fair and proper acquisition, utilization and provision of it.
- Take measures to prevent the handling of personal information beyond the scope necessary for the attainment of the defined objectives for use.
- Define internal regulations on personal information protection, construction and maintain a relevant system, and make continuous improvements to the system.
- Handle personal information within the scope of commissioned services when commissioned by client companies to provide personal information handling services.
- Take corrective measures without delay if any problems should occur in relation to the handling and protection of personal information.
- Provide an appropriate response if there is a grievance/inquiry from a relevant individual concerning the personal information handling or personal information protection system provided by our company.
In such cases, DNP America, LLC will make every effort to contact the owner of the personal information to notify him/her of such disclosure.